1. "Site" means the website that is managed and operated by PLMP.
2. "PLMP" means any, and all services on, or provided by, the Site, whether or not such services are also provided or delivered by other means or media such as software or wireless devices;
3. "User Account" means any account created by the User, through a registration process for the purpose of accessing or using certain Services on the Site.
4. “User Name” means a unique name for each User issued by PLMP upon use of the Service in order to identify Users.
5. "Password" means a character string for identifying Users through a cross-check with the User Name upon use of the Site.
6. "User(s)" means a user of the Site who is authenticated based on the User Name and the Password.
7. “Site Content” means any and all human readable patent audio and/or visual element of the Site, created or owned by PLMP.
2. User shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Site in any way through any means or device including but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or any other means expressly prohibited by any provision of these Terms or by law.
1. The registered information of a User and information related to a User acquired by PLMP shall be
2. User acknowledges that the information collected will be transferred to and processed in Singapore where the privacy laws may not provide an equivalent level of protection to those in your home country. By using this Site, and providing PLMP with any information, User consent to the transfer of the information to, and its processing in, Singapore.
2. If a User breaches the provision of the preceding paragraph, PLMP reserves the right to delete the User Name and Password of the User at its own discretion, and PLMP shall not be liable even if the User or a third party consequently suffers any damage.
3. Users are responsible for managing their User Name and Password.
1. Advertisements and sponsored links shall have no influence on Site Content or presentation. PLMP does not guarantee, endorse or sponsor, directly or indirectly, the quality or efficacy of any product or service described in the advertisements or other material which is commercial in
2. PLMP is not responsible for the content of any other website from which User have accessed the website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of any other website from which you hyperlink to or from the website.
1. PLMP PUBLISH THE SITE "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE SITE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PLMP ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON WHOSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER, HOWSOEVER CAUSED OR ARISING, SUFFERED BY ANY SUCH PERSON BY THEIR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON, IN ANY WAY, THE INFORMATION
CONTAINED IN THIS SITE.
2. The information or content on this Site is intended for Users to understand and/or to purchase PLMP’s products and services.
The Site prohibits the following acts upon the use of the Site. If PLMP confirms that a User is conducting any of the prohibited acts, PLMP may, at its own discretion, take necessary and appropriate measures such as warning to the User, and deletion of the user registration. The authority to decide the measures to be taken shall solely belong to PLMP, and PLMP shall not accept any inquiries or complaints concerning PLMP's decision.
1. Act that infringes or may infringe patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights of PLMP.
2. Act that infringes or may infringe the property, privacy rights or portrait rights of third parties.
3. Act that is in violation of public order and morality or laws and regulations.
4. Criminal act or involvement in a criminal act.
5. Use of the Site by impersonating others or use of the Site for commercial business without PLMP's permission.
6. Act that sends harmful computer programs or files containing viruses.
7. Other acts that PLMP considers to be inappropriate based on rational grounds such as an act of obstructing or hindering the operation of the Site or the use of the Site by others.
1. If PLMP considers that an event corresponding to any one of the following items has occurred,
PLMP may, based on its own discretion, prohibit or suspend the use of the Site or take other
necessary measures without notification to Users:
▪ impairment or infringement of the reputation, credibility or privacy of PLMP or third parties, or there is a possibility thereof;
▪ infringement of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PLMP or third parties,or there is a possibility thereof;
▪ loss of, damage to or leakage of the system or data of PLMP or third parties, or there is a possibility thereof;
▪ unauthorized use of the User Name and the Password, or there is a possibility thereof;
▪ an illegal act, an act of inciting or facilitating an illegal act, or an act that may result in such act;
▪ an act of obstructing PLMP from providing service to the Site, or an act that may result in such act;
▪ an act of obstructing or hindering the use of the Site by a third party, or an act that may result in such act;
▪ other events based on which PLMP considers necessary to prohibit or suspend the use of the Service or take other necessary measures.
2. If PLMP takes measures against a User such as prohibiting or suspending the use of the Site, PLMP shall not be obligated to disclose the reason thereof to the User.
1. We own the copyright in the content published on the Site except where otherwise indicated by a
third party's proprietary notice. Images, trademarks and brands are also protected by other
intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without
written permission of their respective owners. Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published
on any page, you may make a print copy of such parts of the Site as you may reasonably require
for your own personal use provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary
notices and/or disclaimers. All other use is otherwise prohibited, and no part of this website may
be reproduced in any language, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in
any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of PLMP.
2. Copyrights in the texts, images, videos, music, voices and programs configuring the Site and/or Service shall belong to PLMP,
3. Users may not reprint, replicate, analyze, modify, translate, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works in connection with the rights set out in the preceding paragraph without the approval of PLMP.
1. If a User infringes the rights of others (impair the reputation of others, infringe the privacy rights
of others, disclose personal information of a third party without consent, violate the Copyright
Act, etc.), User must settle the claim for such infringement at its own responsibility and expense,
and PLMP shall not take any measures or be responsible in any way.
2. PLMP shall not take any measures or be responsible in any way for any direct or indirect damage suffered by Users or third parties arising from the loss or leakage of data by Users or the use of the Service for any purpose other than the intended purpose.
3. PLMP shall not be liable in any way for any damage suffered by Users or third parties arising from the leakage, loss or falsification of information by a third party, unless it is resulting from PLMP's willful act or gross negligence.
4. PLMP shall not be liable in any way for any damage suffered by Users or third parties arising from the delay, suspension, change, termination, registration, prohibition of use, or suspension of use of the Site and/or Service, unless it is resulting from PLMP's willful act or gross negligence.
5. PLMP shall not be liable in any way for any indirect, incidental, punitive or derivative damage arising in relation to the Site and/or Service (including, but not limited to, the delay, non- performance or suspension of the Service).
PLMP may change the contents of all or a part of the Site or suspend the provision of the Site and/or Service without prior notice to Users whenever it deems necessary; provided, however, that, PLMP shall promptly notify Users to such effect.
The Terms is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.